Gone to the worst team in the league ( Hamilton) I understand. That will really hone his football skills. I think he got a contract extension last year, why I don't know as McInnes never intended to play him. He does not fit his playing style of a big lump up front. He played him once for 90 minutes last year adopting the same style of football as for Cosgrove with predictable results and was thereafter benched. He then said after the Livi game that he had no No 9's. What that would do to Anderson's confidence is anybody's guess. It kind of gives the wrong message to the youngsters coming through as well. Anderson may never have made it but we will not get the chance to find out but if he does it will not be at Pittodrie. Cosgrove could play week in week out and never score but still made the teamsheet for the next match. He should have given Anderson a run of games playing a system which would suit him but he never did. Time we had a new manager with more flexible ideas I think by the summer at the latest.