Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
They are, they are losing them by the bucket load due to their stance on transgenderism......mainly woman.

It's important because of the way LGBT etc has became politicised.
I personally couldn't care less about anyone's ***uality, as long as they're not going after kids or forcing themselves on people. But then any man that decides he can don a dress and that justifies him access to a ladies' toilet is essentially forcing himself on others (his opinion that he's entitled to use ladies toilets at least). I've stood next to guys in toilets on more than one occasion who have been in dresses (I wasn't in a dress because they were week days before the trolls start) so can't see the issue. As someone with a degree in a biological science based subject I can only justifiably recognise two genders in nature however and can't recognise any 'gender fluidity' or 'transgender identity' as a physical manifestation of gender.

I am no longer a member of the SNP but not only because of its total failure to apply common sense to this subject, I have several reasons to believe they are just wrong for Scotland. I still support independence just not at the cost of the freedom to think for ourselves and to have our own opinions.