Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
I'll no be dictated to by anyone what I can and cannot talk about......I don't dictate to anyone else.

And if you have a glance at Pravda at the moment the far left are attempting to take over that because of Malky McKay a d they want the Dundee support to wave rainbow flags and wave red cards cause some **** had a dislike for Thatcher 40 years ago.

In saying that Dundee doing well moves things along to Dundee which is fine by me.

I always hope that those that complain about other threads contribute more to football threads but never seems to happen.

We have had our liberty taken from us this past 15 months and now some people are beggining (thankfully) to ask why and hopefully their will be repercussions for those that took this country down that road.....people are gonna have different opinions.

I generally don't hold grudges against anyone.....Wayne Mardle being the exception.
Taintedice has resurrected this topic because he does not appear to post on anything on this board apart from politics.
In the past week I have not seen a post by Taintedice on any other topic of which there have been a number on Dundee Mad only this topic.