Quote Originally Posted by Monaco_Totty View Post

I was in the under 35 age group and voted to remain in Brexit 2016 but I'm far to polite to express the same opinion as you Joel but thank you for expressing it for me.

Had a decent job for my age before Brexit & found myself on the scrap-heap of roll on council contracts,job loss,wrong illness diagnosis on wrong medication.But thank God for the NHS staff as I they gave me the best they had.

Lucky enough to sell on my central York flat quickly for profit from a cash Chinese buyer and now eventually working again medication free advising/serving mostly wealthy Parisians on their hol's.I'm in the 11% tax banding of €10,085 - €25,710 so not a bad wage to take home plus a big cash bonus for singing twice a week for pre-booked parties which is useful.Same system gets me a further tax break as my doggie is registered here as a therapy dog and that here is classed as a working dog.
I know how you feel mate.
We will keep the foreigners out from taking our jobs..........but if they've got money and can ramp up our housing prices and price people out of living in their cities then why not. ****ing outrage. All we've done is stop foreign workers for our hospitality business from coming in whilst shed loads of people illegaly cross and claim what they want.

I voted remain, I'd vote remain again.