You're all entitled to your opinions and I don't class a different opinion as uterrings of a ignorant fool.

Greasy is a flat track bully.

Look at his record in previous finals. FA Cup and to play offs. No assists or goals. Against Fulham he played against a championship team who had 10 men for 20 odd minutes.

The Italians are not Fulham and Tim Bream. They have mastered the art of defending and the dark arts for years, that is why they have won 4 wc and 2 euros.

I don't think playing a petulant child, who did play over 20 minutes, let us not forget, would have got us a different result. The were knackered when he came on and he did nothing. They aren't naive they are not, and did not, foul him so we got load of free kicks.

He was lucky to be in the squad as both mount, Foden and Maddison are more effective, less petulant t urds.

Look at the fact that after the Keane comments Stirling made no comment on twitter about not taking a pen, but greasy threw his manager under the bus by saying "he made lots of right decisions", implying him not taking a pen wadneone of them.

He made it about himself when the truth is he had taken one pen in the prem and hit the cross bar with it and therefore he bottled when it mattered in my opinion.