Whilst we all want football at the club that is challenging for promotion to the premier league I can’t help but wonder if the state we find ourselves in off the pitch may well actually help us in the long run?

We’ve tried to buy ourselves out of this league for many a season now and failed….. even taking that route I have never really thought we did it 100% yes we spent big but on the wrong players in my opinion, we tried to poach many player of the season from other clubs but never really went and got the star players of the league.

Now we find ourselves under the embargo that we are in we’ve cleared the decks of many a high earner, we’re forced to bring through players that haven’t cost us a transfer fee and then bought several really experienced players in on small football wages which hopefully the young lads can learn from?

If we can manage to stay up this season, and looking at the positives from the last few games I see no reason why not as long as injuries dot get us, then maybe we can build the club and team again? This time hopefully we’ll within FFP rules.

Just a thought! Obviously I’d love a mega money investor to come in but can’t see that happening anytime soon!