Quote Originally Posted by Rattea View Post
No you can't handle your nemesis that and and Ady have bith confirmed who I am .... do we need ti get Angry or Ramondo or Chris to do it as well.

In the style of Morris again you want to hide and say nothing. But you were the one saying how great he was and a wonderful business man and now here you are berating him. Same pattern of behaviour again and again. Admit you were wrong and posters like ramondonand myself were right or are you just jumping on the bandwagon again! ��������
C’mon Rats...this may not appeal to your ego but, as has been already been pointed out, nobody gives a duck who you are anymore...all that matters is what you say.
I’ve already conceded that five or six years ago the likes of you, Ramondo and Ella - now there were two excellent posters - have been proved right over Morris.
If you want your ‘pound of flesh’ from Swale go and get it elsewhere because there are already two posters on here who seem to be pursuing the same vendetta and frankly it’s excruciatingly tedious.
So...you’ve had plenty to say about Morris...and, to a large extent, been proved right...how about some thoughts on what’s to come next?