Quote Originally Posted by WarsopPie View Post
If we are going to ever get out this league we need a couple of Monsters in the side it’s a physical league unfortunately we don’t really have any one that get mix it up and evidently we don’t have much character in the side after this today. Discipline abysmal
This, we're complete wet blankets. We don't have that in the middle of the park to disrupt things and drive on through the lines. We're weak to put a tackle in and teams just run through the middle of us. We miss multiple chances most weeks to put the game to bed. Seriously IB, sort it out mate cause you're letting the season slip away. The thing is I don't think we're going to improve as much as he thinks we are in his interviews. I'd love to be wrong but I think our team is at its limit. We need a couple of signings at least, one a centre mid to win the ball and offer some muscle and someone else to put the ball in the net. Oh well I'm really looking forward to a wet Tuesday night in Halifax now, I'll prepare myself for disappointment.