Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
So you’re happy to make capital out of the 4 years of bullying I suffered then?

Top man! ����

Ah yes, you always turn things around to suit your agenda Mick and to belittle a poster and make you the victim. It is a pattern you have portray time and time again.

I had an opinion on a thread and you ridiculed the place I live due to my comments and let’s be fair, it is not for the first time is it. You turned the situation of what islanders think of each other to suit your agenda and put down people of my island when your knowledge of these islands clearly lacked. I asked you to clarify which island resident, said what about what as you were clearly confused as it differed form a post of the same situation you posted months earlier. I believe you did not answer because you know you had made a fool of yourself.

You pick up on a spelling error I made to belittle my comments on that thread as you disagreed with my comments. That thread, not started by me, has been the most viewed and commented on on WBA Mad for a very long time but because you were not the main contributor you decided that it should be removed. Can you see a pattern developing here?

There was a music threat recently whereby you commented that if any one preferred Rod Stewart’s version of ‘The First Cut is the Deepest’ over P P Arnold version then they were an idiot. So you seem to be of the opinion that if one disagrees with you then it is them who incorrect.

You turn most threads around to be about you.

I have absolutely no idea why you have chosen me to have a pop at me on here. Because of the way you and one, maybe two others who have joined in with you and have dealt with me on this forum I consider that you have the trait that fits in well with the bullies you had the unfortunate misfortune to have to deal with at your school hence my comment, which I see you turn around to make you the victim again.

Let’s rewind a little Mick, what made you post the below comment?

Excellent idea about isolating them on an island Regis.

Guernsey.
You also posted the other day:

Your opinion of me means less than zero but thanks all the same.
So if you care so little of my opinion of you why would you remark as above.

I have verbally supported you when you left the forum a few years back and again sent you best wishes when you were ill recently. I cannot recall a single time I may have offended you in any way to make you feel that I have to be the subject of your undesirable comments.