dear me, some of the comments on social media from our fans complaining at the transfer business so far is really beginning to plss me off!

people complaining that we need to raise our offers to match the selling clubs valuations to get players in right now,
others saying the owners dont have a clue what they are doing, Dan Ashworth is shlte because we have not got a striker in yet.

The constant bltching and moaning because we are not throwing money around really is shocking.

People have very short memories, this time last year we couldnt even get Hamza Choudary ffs.

Surely people cant be that thick as not to think the club are working on multiple deals behind the scenes and trying to get the very best financial deal possible.

Take the latest one, James Maddison, we have offered 40m + addons and then a 50m + addons bid.
Leicester are saying they want 60m , which is fair enough but this is also called negotiating.

Why would Newcastle pay 60 million now, when they can get him for less than half of that next summer as his contract will enter the final year?

The club are trying to stagger payments with the least amount upfront so they can be more competitive and not break FFP rules. The PL wont turn a blind eye to us like they did Everton.

I suspect Leicester leaked the Maddison story to drum up a bidding war because they really do need the cash and reduce their squad size.

Since Ashworth has come in, the media leaks have dropped dramatically