Quote Originally Posted by Wartman View Post
AM did not put out a team to lose the match no manager does that, however he has faith in some players which most people on this forum do not. Griffiths and Finney should be got rid of and most of the first year pros sent out on season long loans and then probably recruit 4 or 5 more quality players before end of the month. If we lose some of his league starting 11 to injury then we will start losing games as the back up players are not good enough ( and the first years pros not ready yet on the whole with a couple of exceptions)
I agree AM didn't act that way as that could be an insult to him and agree with him not wanting to actually lose the match but when you change a great results start team to one he put out then some fans would wonder why he made so many changes? I don't think its fair on fans paying a lot of money to get to such places. Yes, he would claim he needs to play some of the fringe players in case of injury to some first team players and he can still amend the squad until the end of Aug.

I