Curiosity has finally got the better of me and I have wandered onto a Derby County Forum for their feedback on the Warne appointment.
Who the hell do they think they are? I think their best chance of winning anything this year is by beating Wednesday in the 'Massivitus Cup Final'!
They harp on about our tiny resources,terrible infrastructure,hoof ball and some constantly referring to us as 'Rovrum'! This from a set of fans whose club was on the brink of extinction only the other week!
They should know that throughout ALL of Warne's League 1 campaigns he was supported by a very healthy budget and a very efficient and well run recruitment department along with a Chairman who endured 3 relegations without which 3 promotions would not have been possible.They fail to credit our wonderful stadium which is the envy of far 'bigger' clubs than ourselves and ,staggeringly,they don't seem to grasp the most important fact of all.......that we play our football in a division higher than themselves.
One would think that nearly going bankrupt and losing their club would have had a humbling effect.Obviously not.