Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
Sorry Prando - not correct and not ethical what he’s doing. Should any owner pull money out of their company as they please with two fingers up to the shareholders? You will also find if West Brom is not trading profitably which I don’t believe it is with the needed loan - it’s actually illegal to distort money out of the company even if you own it. So in essence if a company were to go bust and any owner had extracted funds from it when it was not profitable - they will be pursued by the administrator. The creditors are the ones who will be screwed! Take Mel Norris - he screwed all his creditors and put the stadium protected in another company! He should have been sent to jail!

Things will only change when people realise he’s shafting the club! Thousands of West Brom supporters are starting to wake up to what he’s doing!

You can have any opinion you want! As a business owner - I know he’s shafting the business big time and it’s illegal to extract money when the business can’t afford it or have the due funds in their accounts.
Understood al buddy.
My comments are prefaced that, whilst not condoning, I also indeed understand what he’s doing. The legality, or indeed otherwise, should have been established by the Hedge Fund. My point is that, sadly, there are so many within a ‘community’ football club, not least the fans, who will not have been seriously considered in the restructuring.
Whilst acknowledging the efforts of the ‘action group’ endeavours, I’m not sure it will alter the plans of Lai and his advisers. Financial damage mitigation