Quote Originally Posted by toonozandy View Post
Chelsea will IMPLODE very, very soon. If they truly believe world class talent is going to be satisfied going there to warm the bench, then they are taking the piss.

Have the biggest squad of players in world football, but ONLY eleven players can start on the pitch. Potter will be sacked soon, and another clown will sit there and collect 10 million quid to warm his @rse for a season!

I can't wait till our owners finally open their fat wallets BIG TIME in the transfer market, and crush these clubs like Chelsea, Liverpool and the Manchester trash! We can afford much bigger wages per week than any of them, a deal breaker in my opinion.
There is a very big possibility that things will not gel at Chelsea with all the new top quality talent. What happens if they don't make a top 6 finish for example? Next season they'll have a lot of players who were playing in Europe spending a season with just a domestic focus.

Plus they have a lot of players who won't play or even be registered to play.

We recall the season that Cashley actually backed a manager unfortunately that manager was McClown. We had a great team that year and still went down. I doubt Chelsea will get relegated but I also don't see them making the top 4, Man-Not-Utd and NUFC are in form and ten points ahead of them, very difficult for them to catch us. Spurs are 7 points clear of them. All 3 clubs will have suffer terrible down turns in form to let Chelsea or the bin dips back in.

Fulham and Brentford buffer Brighton and Spuds below us. Perhaps they'll run out of legs over the next 18 games as is true to their form in recent years. However I just don't see Chelsea being a UCL team next year.

On the other hand, this Chelsea squad with no European football will be a major contender for the title next season next season as well as serious in the cups.

Time will tell if Potter can make it work, if the new owners stick with him, esp. with Mourinho commenting that he'd love to return to Chelsea under the new owners for a 3rd tour of duty.