Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
Thanks scottg.

Seems to me that there are some specific answers and that is to be welcomed. I don't understand why the e ticketing can't be gifted to the club. Why would you refuse something as a gift? I'd like to see more information on this particular issue. Is there a concern that ST sales will collapse if there is a modern PATG system? It looks like the transfer window has been a surprising success and I'm hoping that the management team has strengthened our team, the first time that's happened for quite a while, IMO. ST sales will be difficult to price before the season is completed, unless we are either runaway league leaders, or disasterous failures and out of the play off places.
If we are still in the Championship next season the season ticket prices and match day ticket prices will probably be the same despite us being the dearest of all Championship clubs.
There is an interesting article on DBF about a person from the North of England who travels to attend football matches all over the U.K.
This person attended last Saturday’s home game against Queens Park with his wife and he had pre ordered his tickets online at a cost of £24 each plus a 50p charge.
This person stated that £24 was the dearest price he has paid for a Scottish Championship club and he had paid less at Premier League clubs St Mirren and Kilmarnock.
This ticket prices for this Saturday’s game at Hamilton is £20 for adults and £10 for OAPs, disabled and under 18’s.
Before the end of last season John Nelms did not have any excuse for charging Premier League prices for this season as it was a foregone conclusion that we were going to be relegated at the end of the 2021-22 season.
The money saved by hardly spending a penny on the maintenance of Dens Park this season should be reflected in the ticket prices charged for next season irrespective of which league we are playing in.