Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
I am still awaiting someone picking us a better calibre of manager than Adi Hütter? We can get him….we just need to ask. Anyone out of football that loves the game will take on a challenge to get the juices flowing again. Adi Hütter is the man…get it done.
Apart from the obvious questions on why he has been out of work since the summer- able to choose where his next job is, fear of tarnishing his reputation with the wrong move, salary expectations, there must have been offers from other clubs- whether Bundesliga, other European clubs of good pedigree in similar situation to ourselves. So can’t see him jumping at getting the juices flowing where there would be real danger his stock will fall on another unsuccessful gig.
I will be honest to admit I know very little of the guy, but this is a good example of failings at B moenchengladbach and parallels with rigid formations and poor quality wingbacks.

Decent article
https://themastermindsite.com/2021/1...ical-analysis/

I would add that having success at more than one club in more than one country shows he should not be judged on his last appointment but having went back a bit, would imagine his next job he would be more cautious as to what he was walking into

If there was any realistic chance then I would hope that someone would get in touch - but do not believe this to be a realistic option for us.