Quote Originally Posted by x11barnsley View Post
Marcus hasn’t got many clothes and doesn’t seem to have any jobs either !
As long as he’s got his favourite slightly too big sweat shirt which could do with a wash….. is there a launderette ?
Perhaps someone should open one along with a telly shop as nobody seems to have one.

Is the grinning nanny in some way related to Gabby which stops him turning her down ?
Finally, did there used to be a pub in Demdyke ( Row ) ?
Demdyke Row was just six cottages X11, no pub. Most of it was "destroyed" in the plane crash.

The Woolpack was in Beckindale village ( real location Esholt) when it was called Emmerdale Farm. I've done four pilgrimages to Esholt, near Guiseley. A lot of the indoor filming now done at ITV Calendar studios in Leeds.

They film it three months in advance so any televisions in homes would need to be permanently off burrit does look odd, nobody evvin a tele.

I think a new storyline is on its way. They ent done the I in LGBTQIA+ standing for Inters*ex whereby Adam Hammill's genitalia do not fit typical binary notions of male or female bodies. They have done the As*xual A storyline with Liv showing zero interest in s*exual activity.