Ok, we're not relegated, and I sincerely hope we won't be, but.....thought I'd cheer myself up and watch "Take Us Home", Second "series", when we were promoted...

I get tearful too easily nowadays (and those who want to make "funny" remarks can f00k the hell off ), but apart from the wonderful moments when Hernandez, Harrison, Cooper, Costa (yes, him!) and Bamford are shown scoring priceless goals
, theres a piece about 44 minutes in, where the Huddersfield v W Brom result came through and promotion (at least) was ours, and the fans gathered outside ER not knowing the players were inside and then they saw them at the East Stand windows and then some came down to the tops of the steps, and there is Phillips, singing with the fans "Leeds are falling apart again", and it really makes you (well, me anyway) cry with pride that fans and players connected like that. For the life of me I can't understand why, when you go through all of that, and you'll NEVER feel like that again, with your gran on the phone speechless about what the team has achieved, would you go somewhere as soulless and frigid as Schitty?

I'm NOT having a dig, honestly, I guess as a "normal" person it's just about impossible to understand how you can leave behind something so integral to who you are, and what you have achieved. I'll never understand it, and I can't believe it was just for the money, but neither can I identify what it WAS for.

And back to the title of the thread Just a couple of seasons ago we were watching games played without fans, and yet there was that connection I mentioned. Now, we have a squad that has no "soul", not like the one that saw us get promotion, struggling to produce results, and facing relegation. How can we have failed so badly, so quickly?