a good pal of mine's a Bolton Wanderers Season ticket holder,
Three weeks ago he went to Wembley to see his team thrash Plymouth Argyle in the Papa Johns trophy final.
in front of 80000 fans.
so Notts getting there so soon after, i took the opportunity to ask him where did you get your tickets from Wembley ticket portal, or from Bolton Wanderers?
Bolton Wanders he replied, the clubs sold them.

now in the past when Notts have got to wembley the last time being in the Womens Fa cup final v Chelsea, 2015-16
ive just s strolled down to the club , and asked ticket for Wembley and travel on the coach please,
and within a couple of minutes immediately been handed both.

compare this to what we have just had to go through. Progress they Calls It!

So Why? whats so special about bolton that The club could not handle the ticketing.
dont they trust us, to cock it up as bad as they have done.

im over 70, a season ticket holder, a senior lifetime member of the supporters club, and this is the first time i cant get to a final.

i havnt got the internet at home, neither have i got a printer that can print online tickets off.

theres must be hundreds of notts fans older than me that arnt computer literate or dont have a or can afford a computer, and connection.
and the not so well off fans who haven't got one or can access to one. or are a bit thick and cant get there head's round the intricacies of what now a days is termed computer literacy.

I dont blame the club for this mess, only what happened to Season Ticket holders priority booking, when it came to coach travel, and some 'jump on the bandwagon lets have a day out at wembley last time we did it was when Forest were in the play offs last year', getting a coach seat before me, but then again again, whats the use in going if you cant get in the ground unless youve got a printed ticket off the internet!

oh and by the way Come on You Pies, ive found a relations Tv thats got BT sport and im off there to watch it.

Inclusiveness amongst football fans in Football My ARrrse!