Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
pup, top post.

Your point on...'However, the ideal to move from here to consolidate that into genuine chance of winning is to move the ball much quicker through the middle into attacking positions on a more consistent basis'....that for me is an easy fix. Leave out Henderson/Philips and play Grealish from the off with a free run. His introduction is always a breath of fresh air and he carries our game forward. I fail to see why he never starts??
Hmmm - interesting idea Brin but Grealish in the centre area? He's great at getting the ball and moving it quickly forward and causing panic for the opposition, but can he exist in harmony with Bellingham? I would have thought that if you play him off the wing it would be as a No 10? But can't see anyone taking that from Bellingham for a decade or so (fingers crossed). Might be a danger of crowbarring as per Gerrard and Lampard? Another I'd like to see in that role is Maddison, who is fantastic as No 10 for Spurs. But can't see him in the Phillips role either.

Nice quandries to have!