Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
Even our attacking throw in's have reverted to "hoofball". I could be wrong we have tried at least 100 times to score from this "tactic", I'm pretty sure it hasn't worked once, it's just meat and drink to the opposition defenders. We're rapidly becoming a Livi lookalike
Yeah that’s annoying me as well with the long throws,it’s never worked and it’s almost like Robson is telling the players to keep trying it because it will eventually work.Mix it up a little.

He needs to take Duk out of the firing line for a while,it’s looking like teams have sussed out how to stop him and he’s reverted to falling over every time he gets touched which is never going to go his way when he’s playing for us.

I’m not sure what’s going on with the “hoofball” as well in regards to whether it’s all down to Robson or it’s the players.

Either way I have to say some of the passing I have seen from the players this season is nothing short of abysmal,there are some supposedly technically good players in the squad and they are struggling to pass the ball 5 yards to a teammate.