I look at the site a couple of times a day. I only joined last year after reading the forum for years as a young Baggie. What I will add is that it can sometimes be difficult to scribe opposing views due to, (and I don’t wish to offend anyone) if one’s view differs then some posters can take offence.

For instance, I was there on Sunday but left with my wife and two children when trouble had started. This was all due to the abhorrent behavior of those morons who created the situation and those that involved themselves in it. I did not wish my young children to see it. I felt like making comment about on here but was reluctant to do so. (I won’t go into why as my view differs with regard to the way it was dealt with compared to others).

There are many football topics I would like to comment on but I have stood back as I have personally been subjected to a pretty hard time since joining.

I agree with Prando in regard to football topics being the ones I prefer to comment on. O/T subjects can be interesting but there are so many of us, all with different view, that it will always be a tinderbox waiting for the moment, particularly with regard to politics and religious matters.

I will add finally there has been little issue for a while now and we don’t have a Moderator so perhaps we are all being a little more guarded in what we post which in turn means we are collectively posting less.

Let’s hope the site pics up again.