+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Shrimps

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrierstan View Post
    Never said it was the ref who cost us, defence and keeper were pretty average yesterday!! I don't come on here to slag the club or the players they're my team and support them whatever!! Also i saw all the game not just the highlights and the ref was poor!! Will agree we struggle to fill the ground even when we were in the championship we hardly ever filled it!!
    You slagged the ref off and that was OK?

LB says the whole time the players are trained to play as they are told. It really doesn't look that was a I learned the basics of football without needed a coach. Yet we have loads of managers and defenders that cannot defend the basics of the game. I applaud what they have achieved this year but imo they are not good enough for promotion. Crewe doesn't deserve a good football team as we are pathetic to advertise the club and the people would rather support Stoke..Its far too expensive and nothing is done to get the crowd in. They did reduce the ticket prices once and it worked wonders. Why don't they do that more often and get rid of all the managers at the club who do actually nothing. We need better players, not more managers and get rid of the useless academy. Most clubs are like us and have reams of coaches and managers when all that is needed is ONE manager like they used to..each manager and coach replaces a footballer...Work that one out?

I know, play all the coaches and managers and then we can get rid of all the players!
    Last edited by MikeSB; 03-03-2024 at 01:32 PM.