Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
It’s not up to you what I write. How arrogant
I didn’t say we had a better squad now than in early September.
I said that LR has more resources at his disposal now than when MT left us in November as players have come back from injury.
Kioso is a much better player and defender than Lembisika
Rinhimota is decent
Kelly left us but was hardly ever played so no loss / change
Onyedimya was injured so he wouldn’t have played anyway / no change
Peltier is available quite often now
Morrison has played a lot
Humphries is back
Ferguson is back
Jamie Lindsay is now available

It is not arrogant to challenge your comments you can write what you want but like the rest of us you have to accept others might disagree and in some cases disagree quite strongly so get off your high horse. Kioso was available to MT he chose not to have him in the squad. Rinomhota is a good player I agree. Fred was available again but sent back to save on his wages. Dexter was a premier league player and international, you might not rate him but those are facts. Wyke adds very little and Kelly was more likely to get a goal off the bench than the Wigan oil tanker (has he had an attempt at goal yet?). Your main argument is some injured players are now not injured, so LR has more resources available, mmmmmm it could be argued I suppose. My point is that TS has not backed LR in the window, remember he asked for 5 additional players and that hasn’t happened. Perhaps we are arguing different points, I am not sure now re-reading your original post and your reply. If we are then I apologise for misunderstanding what you were saying. It seems to me that a lot of people are getting on LRs back and finding more and more reasons to do so, even if those reasons are suspect to say the least. If I was him I would resign and walk away, no matter what he does next year he will not get the fans on his side he will not be a popular manager and that is a shame. I am not saying he is doing well, clearly he is struggling and his interviews are just a list of excuses and “nothing to do with me” statements, but the real issues lie elsewhere. Perhaps we might not have had so many injuries if we had the right infrastructure in place, perhaps players might have recovered better from injuries and perhaps we might have found it easier to get players to join us, we don’t know but we do know that what we have isn’t good enough and clubs invest in these facilities for a reason.