Most of you know I’m a very part time attendee at matches these days and that I gave up full time attendance under Pardew.

At the time I didn’t realise I was unwell mentally and the matches just added to my stress and anxiety, I’d stopped enjoying match days.

Today was only my second match of the season but it was the second match in a month.

On the way home with my son today I realised something, I’d spent from 12 o clock today until 5.00pm not thinking about any other stresses in my life.

THIS is what football used to be to me…..an escape from everyday pressures, I realised I was back where I used to be years ago.

I’ve also found that I no longer get as wound up watching us live, I analyse the game more and enjoy watching the tactical battle ( which today certainly was, it was a game for the a n a l retentive today! ) and that I’m no longer dreading the worst all the time although Pieters and Kipre tested my resolve today.

It’s a real joy and a complete surprise to find that Albion has become an escape for me again.

Looks like all that money spent on therapy has done some good.

I hope everyone got as much pleasure out of today as I did.

Wolves losing probably helped as well!🤣🤣