I can’t believe some of the things i’m reading here. Firstly, Israel retaliate? Can you even call that retaliation when it’s Iran that has retaliated? What would we do if someone bombed our embassy? Israel the naughty little shister child is dragging us all into this conflict.
We’re all falling for this, because Iran are an islamic state and nuclear weapon producer- that we ought to go after them. Let’s just stay clear from this potential war unless you all want to pay much higher oil prices. Because this war escalation that Israel is trying to bring and force on the west will cause major catastrophic inflation. I couldn’t give a f u k what iran does and to some extent in its region.. why is this child like acting country Israel stirring up trouble for us all. Also more to the point why is our tax money funding genocide and paying for their protection? That money should be staying her, we’ve got enough issues here at home.

As world leaders go, they are doing f all to stop this when they can. Remember the reasons for the Iraq war, don’t fall for this one. Israel is showing no regard to international law, neither listening to the US - well we need to cut any arms giveaways or sales to them. Why don’t you google which politicians gain from arms sales? Yeah yes Iran is a rogue state, but don’t you think israel is acting like one at the moment. Which country is doing all the killing at the moment?