Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
I don’t think you understand that not everyone on this board sits and watches the game on the radio. Some of us know players / sources, for example I was sat in the directors box with the Stockport directors (and as mentioned in other threads other League 2 managers too) I’ve heard / been told things too, but I’m not prepared to put mates etc at risk. The point is, a lot of times names / sources can’t be named, just accept that some people are closer to the club than your radio at home!
Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
I don’t think you understand that not everyone on this board sits and watches the game on the radio. Some of us know players / sources, for example I was sat in the directors box with the Stockport directors (and as mentioned in other threads other League 2 managers too) I’ve heard / been told things too, but I’m not prepared to put mates etc at risk. The point is, a lot of times names / sources can’t be named, just accept that some people are closer to the club than your radio at home!
Well if anyone is given private information about players from trusted sources, it was obviously given in confidence and so should not be blabbed on forums! Also, no one should make statements about players as though it is fact unless they are prepared to back it up. As for you being obsessed by me or other Notts supporters who only listen on the radio, there may come a time when you (after attending virtually most home matches for 50+ years) are in poor health and not fit enough to go to the ground anymore. For me and many other older Notts fans, the radio and ifollow have been a godsend but hey ho, you just blast people because thats what you do.