Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyWhites View Post
Shad, I think as loyal fans we know well the problems our clubs face and once again I apologise if you thought I was patronising you, it certainly was not my intention. I take your point about your current form but to be fair although we’ve scrambled enough points we’re not unlike you regarding recent form. In January we were sitting pretty 2 points behind Pompey and 3 winnable games in hand but our form since then would see us in the bottom half and we’ve lost and drawn games we never should have. Thankfully like yourselves we now have a second chance to put things right. My point was that the seasons finished now and it’s basically a cup competition and whilst you may not have been playing well recently, like us you still have a squad that on its day has proved it can match anyone. For us it’s the unpredictability as we never know which side will turn up, the one that surrendered weakly in the first half at Oakwell recently or the one that came out second half and all but blew you away? So there’s no certainty in our camp, we know it will be two tough games but all I’ll say is that if we don’t make it I’ll be rooting for you Tykes in the final. May the best team win?
Top man BW. Same to you mi owd