Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
A genocide is taking place as we speak and it’s shameful with some of the comments made here. The US is slowly waking up to the fact a genocide is taking place and an international warrant is due to be issued for Netanyahu. All these right wing posts that muddle your view of what’s happening is down to the bu ll shot propaganda going on. AIPAC pays out millions to senators and they send a threatening letter to go after the kids of the ICC people - you can’t make it up. Who the hell runs this world? Sunak in meantime sends weapons to Israel using our tax payers money - i don’t want my tax going there. People want to protest they can.

Funny how we never see what’s going on in israel and what people are doing there. If you dig deeper, decent israelis are protesting in their thousands against this genocide. Hope you guys are happy with the killings.
You may recall this Regis but I’ve been calling out Netanyahu for weeks on here.

Hammas played into his hands with their barbaric October attack, they allowed him the excuse he needed to obliterate Palestine.

But….when you consider what the Jews suffered during the Second World War, it’s almost unbelievable that they’ve perpetrated this crime against the general Palestinian population.

Netanyahu should be charged with war crimes.

He’s caused a problem that’s going to have repercussions across that region for the next 25 years minimum.

Disgusting human being, on a par with those Hammas animals.