+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All those who left early - Thank You

re: All those who left early - Thank You

I've not been a fan of Evans for a while, but his performance was no worse than several others. I also spent much of the game defending Inman (though not as successfully and effectively as the Notts fullback did). I gave up: he was slower and less skilful, and he has been my MotM and star so often.

On Friday I will go and see the Development Squad against the other Nottingham team. Maybe I'll see something to lighten my depressed heart?

Enjoy the game,AL - I'm sure you'll be entertained.

However, the scheduling must be driving SD crazy.

League One game Sat, Development fixture Mon, League One game Tues, Development fixture Fri, League One game Sat.

What do you do with Waters - who played Development game Mon and a few mins last night? Leave him out of the game Fri with a view to him playing a bigger part Sat?

What about Ollie Turton? Does he have enough minutes under his belt now to be under consideration for Sat? I would n't be averse to giving him and Grant a go in midfield. George Ray? Is he in the frame for Sat? Are you going to break the news early to the dropped players from last night that some of them have to go and play as over age players for Development Squad on Fri?

The Friday fixture could force Steve to make early decisions about the 18 for Sat.

How thew hell have we ended up in a situation where we have to fulfill two Development fixtures within 5 days?

They're not helping, imo.

I thought it a good decision leaving Byron out in the cold he only puts in half a shift when he is on the field,and as far as Subs go look at the last Manager we had He never used them at all until the 89th min,so think your self lucky with SD,More to the point would be Why bring on AJ with his pathetic scoring record ?or is he Priming him to lead the attack in the 2nd Div OMG!

This guy clearly wants us to roll back to 1983 with his constant anti-DG comments.
    Oh dear!

Awful,truly awful, massive game for us and guess what? no bottle for it! abject stuff, with the games we have left as far as i`m concerned we`ve gone, won`t get more than 45 pts IMO now, maybe time to bring Moly from Accy back for the last games because our so called main strikers have`nt done anything all season, yes, all season!!! only Chucks has bothered, a loanee, says it all, PATHETIC!!!

double posted by accident

Quote Originally Posted by AlsagerCrewie
    , maybe time to bring Moly from Accy back for the last games because our so called main strikers have`nt done anything all season, yes, all season!!! only Chucks has bothered, a loanee, says it all, PATHETIC!!!
    nit-picking i know but oliver puts a shift in whenever he gets a chance. He's been pretty much left out since the red that shouldn't have been v Crawley. Doesn't seem fair.[/quote]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12