+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: scroungers

re: scroungers

Quote Originally Posted by cpw_cpw
    'tis odd that when he's venting at the likes of tazzy he sounds like an hormonal woman throwing a hissy fit, but when it's someone further up the food chain it's a case of c'est la vie, ****e happens.

laughable.
    Actually what is truly laughable is your complete lack off of any sort off of understanding of UK tax laws and youse gan on about it as if you're a ****ing expert. Also the distance your nose is stuck up Jojo's arse is amusing an'all.

And youse ofn't done your ****ing swear right.

Quote Originally Posted by moorlad
    'tis odd that when he's venting at the likes of tazzy he sounds like an hormonal woman throwing a hissy fit, but when it's someone further up the food chain it's a case of c'est la vie, ****e happens.

laughable.
    Actually what is truly laughable is your complete lack off of any sort off of understanding of UK tax laws and youse gan on about it as if you're a ****ing expert. Also the distance your nose is stuck up Jojo's arse is amusing an'all.

And youse ofn't done your ****ing swear right.[/quote]

hang on a minute. i generally agreed with what was written in a previous post. there has been no suggestion in previous posts that i agree with what he/she says. in fact, i find some of it odd frankly. so that's not going to wash.

and as for tax law, please explain where i've got it wrong. always ready to be corrected and willing to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by moorlad
    Sad thing is, it's the lower middle class, like moorlad, who encourage this kind of injustice with their prejudice against those at the bottom of the economic ladder, while brown-nosing up the arses of the upper middle class above them.

Moorlad, and the rest of the lower middle class have bought into the propaganda that the wealthy autocrats have fed them.

Does moorlad and his ilk in the lower middle class really think they themselves thought of hating those worse off than them while forgiving the crimes of those 100X better off than them. They probably think so. They are unaware of the power of messaging.
    What do you refer to with your class distinctions lass? Is it purely in monetary terms or would it be to do with attitude and background?

In truth, the rich (like certain MPs, with their duck ponds and such) are in the main invisible to most off of us, and we are r

You confuse paying the correct amount of tax with evading tax, and you do it regularly.

See the fred on charity giving and my post about Jojo's businesses and their charity donations tell me what you think off of the possible tax treatment I highlight on there. Then tell me why you think it is wrong that a tax accountant should save a client money on his tax if the client hasn't an clue about tax law.

You have said in the past that it it wrong to apply all possible tax deductions. You of told me I am pandering to the wealthiest in society. If I tell somebody that a biro they of used is wholly and exclusively for business use and that they can claim it against tax, you believe that is wrong.

You of not got an ****ing clue. You've said I'm wrong to save my clients tax, yet if I said I could save you an few hundred quid you'd of it. Or would you? I've asked you that on three (3) or four (4) different occasions, and you've yet to answer.

Now what is the difference i

Quote Originally Posted by just_joe
    Sad thing is, it's the lower middle class, like moorlad, who encourage this kind of injustice with their prejudice against those at the bottom of the economic ladder, while brown-nosing up the arses of the upper middle class above them.

Moorlad, and the rest of the lower middle class have bought into the propaganda that the wealthy autocrats have fed them.

Does moorlad and his ilk in the lower middle class really think they themselves thought of hating those worse off than them while forgiving the crimes of those 100X better off than them. They probably think so. They are unaware of the power of messaging.
    What do you refer to with your class distinctions lass? Is it purely in monetary terms or would it be to do with attitude and background?

In truth, the rich (like certain MPs, with their duck ponds and such) are in the

"You confuse paying the correct amount of tax with evading tax, and you do it regularly."

no, i don't. and to be honest, it worries me that you've proved yourself time and again incapable of coming to terms with what is a fairly straight-forward argument. you say you're accountant, but you don't seem to be the sharpest tool i'm afraid to say.

my point isn't a complicated one. basically, it was saying that the flip side to the 'debate' on welfare we've had in this country (and on this forum) since the tories got in is the issue of individual and corporate tax avoidance .

i've tried to spark a debate, but you've come back time and again with the stonewall answer of 'it's legal, nowt wrong'. but that's not how things work.

slavery was once legal. didn't stop some good folk being morally outraged by it and getting the law changed.

tax avoidance - in the sense i mean - is highly questionable. in fact, it's wrong. and i'm not talking about the nickel and dime stuff in sunny

what about those phuckin foreign immigrants that are coming over here and ripping our system off..

time those conts in parliament put a stop to that and looked after its own..

[quote="cpw_cpw"

no, i don't. and to be honest, it worries me that you've proved yourself time and again incapable of coming to terms with what is a fairly straight-forward argument. you say you're accountant, but you don't seem to be the sharpest tool i'm afraid to say.

my point isn't a complicated one. basically, it was saying that the flip side to the 'debate' on welfare we've had in this country (and on this forum) since the tories got in is the issue of individual and corporate tax avoidance .

i've tried to spark a debate, but you've come back time and again with the stonewall answer of 'it's legal, nowt wrong'. but that's not how things work.

slavery was once legal. didn't stop some good folk being morally outraged by it and getting the law changed.

tax avoidance - in the sense i mean - is highly questionable. in fact, it's wrong. and i'm not talk

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    what about those phuckin foreign immigrants that are coming over here and ripping our system off..

Which ones are those alf?

Quote Originally Posted by griff

Which ones are those alf?[/quote]

Griff,you dont need me to tell you who they are... You aren't thick like me..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)