+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Gresty Road End Day

re: Gresty Road End Day

Quote Originally Posted by TwiceInABlueMoon
    Garratt's kicking was poor first half. Pity he didn't take account of the wind and roll the ball out to the defenders. However, he did save us with a few good saves in that second period. I am just sick of not having witnessed a win since Feb 1st. It is very frustrating.
    Not sure you were watching the same 1st half as me Mick. Garrett barely ever kicked a long one. Granted; the ones he did were poor. Most were dhort to Duggy & Ellis every time. Though they both had solid games but it's a shame neither of them are great with their distribution. Definitely something to work on in the close season.[/quote]

I was watching for the whole of the game and the wind certainly did effect Garratt's kicking in the first 45. It carried it out of play on a number of occasions, especially the side adjacent to the main stand.

BUMP!

Let's get this going again - fill the GRE next Saturday for the Preston game! Come on ladies and gents; the lads need us!! Main Standers; get yourselves in the GRE. GRE'ers; bring a mate along to the game. Let's make some noise and cheer the lads onto victory.

Fill the whole ground,more like.

Duggy gave this a mention after Bristol (see link). Come on people, lets make this happen - FILL THE GRE! And come on CAFC - promote this on the website, get the word out there!

Lets roar them onto 3 points - view external link

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345