+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I knew, so why didn't he ?

I knew, so why didn't he ?

I've known that Lascelles but not Darlow was FFP insurance for the past twelve months as did Billy Davies so why not Psycho. Also the fact that we get the services of these two players free for another year means that 2 million should be added to the transfer fee to give a truer figure. Until we get back into the Premiership compliance with FFP is an absolute essential and I've got a feeling that Psycho will soon throw out more future stars from the Academy to compensate for these exits. More FFP insurance maybe, I hope not, but it'll be there if needed.

re: I knew, so why didn't he ?

Quote Originally Posted by RedBasie
    I've known that Lascelles but not Darlow was FFP insurance for the past twelve months as did Billy Davies so why not Psycho. Also the fact that we get the services of these two players free for another year means that 2 million should be added to the transfer fee to give a truer figure. Until we get back into the Premiership compliance with FFP is an absolute essential and I've got a feeling that Psycho will soon throw out more future stars from the Academy to compensate for these exits. More FFP insurance maybe, I hope not, but it'll be there if needed.
    Not 2 million. Never are they on 20 k each.

10k at the most.

There is more to go, very true. I am hoping it is more of the dead wood like Cox.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds

10k at the most.

There is more to go, very true. I am hoping it is more of the dead wood like Cox.[/quote]
    10k each at forest so thats what we would be saving and not the 15-20k they are on at newcastle.
    cant believe people moaning about the 600k fee being touted for cox.at the end of

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad

10k at the most.

There is more to go, very true. I am hoping it is more of the dead wood like Cox.[/quote]
    10k each at forest so thats what we would be saving and not the 15-20k they are on at newcastle.
    cant believe people moaning

Quote Originally Posted by RedBasie
    spot on, I said all summer that our highly rated players would be sold this transfer window, clubs like us always will lose our top stars to prem outfits so your question regarding Why didn't SP know? he must of known surly that these players were going to move on to premiership clubs, in this division all we need is a fighting spirit togetherness and the will and bottle to win a fo