+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Osborn

Osborn

Should be a regular in the Forest side he showed a lot of confidence last night and pushed forward well nice run then showed good technique when his shot hit the crossbar, neat little player could play nice alongside Lansbury and reidy when fit, can we play all 3 in midfield ?

re: Osborn

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    Should be a regular in the Forest side he showed a lot of confidence last night and pushed forward well nice run then showed good technique when his shot hit the crossbar, neat little player could play nice alongside Lansbury and reidy when fit, can we play all 3 in midfield ?
    Es***, I liked this lad from the moment I saw him at the end of last season. Only made his debut last March.
    Folks don't realise, he's been with Forest since he was 9 and is an U19 international.
    He's still learning, but learning fast.
    Forest were going to get rid, but FC talked them round, saying he saw things in him.
    Once he bulks up a bit more, this lad could be a new Paul Ince. He's tenacious, bags of energy and wants the ball.
    Well spotted BTW , I have this argument all the time with folks that judge him already. He will prove them wrong long term. He has the TTR approval badge.

Ram in peace Was impressed by Osborns forward running yesterday. This lad has potential. He could earn a place in your team soon if he is played alongside a more defensive player because his defensive qualities are not that good (on yesterdays performance) He is bound to loose the ball occationally, but creates a lot going forward. So he has to bee played alongside an experienced head/ defense minded player. If you dont want him I would be happy if we got to develop him

Aye. Indeed he's a bubbly hardworking player and has a bright future ahead of him. But I also think last night showed his qualities and faults. 1st half inspirational but when Spurs equalised in the 2nd half, he was nervous. Couldn't pass, trap or tackle properly. Potential is there but still some more work required.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    Aye. Indeed he's a bubbly hardworking player and has a bright future ahead of him. But I also think last night showed his qualities and faults. 1st half inspirational but when Spurs equalised in the 2nd half, he was nervous. Couldn't pass, trap or tackle properly. Potential is there but still some more work required.
    Osborn is the victim of BD and his archaic views on youth.
    He only got a look in after BD had gone and obviously Pearce has taken up the mantle.
    I swear this guy will come good. He reminds me a bit of Hodge. He was underrated when he came in. Yet look how Hodge grew.

You can always tell how good a player is when he comes on the scene and shows great confidence, he was fearless last night even though he faced a top 6 premiership side, that's a good sign.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    You can always tell how good a player is when he comes on the scene and shows great confidence, he was fearless last night even though he faced a top 6 premiership side, that's a good sign.
    Was voted MOM yesterday

this lad is complete class but vaughn has to play composure on the ball and that calming inflence my midfeild would be antoine reid osboune vaughn and lansbury with burkw next choice.techse good back up patterson tried to do to much last night still have hopes for this kid though.