+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cameron Waffles On

Cameron Waffles On

After losing in Rochester Our great leader had this to say about it "I'm absolutely determined to win it back next time"

re: Cameron Waffles On

He really is an obnoxious small mouthed cont ..

He could have said something again on the grounds that "this is the 2nd seat we have lost and obviously the general public are unhappy with what we are doing so we will take stock"

But no, the arrogant bastid says he's determined to win it back next time

What a pig headed egotistical @rse he is, there is one job he'd get hands down when he loses the PM's job, the new chief Admin and Mod on ClaretsMad would fit him like a glove.

Ed Milliband joining the stupid word comments now, he said a Labour MP who tweeted a picture of a house with three England flags and a white van parked outside was "disrespectful". and that when he saw a house with an England flag flying and a white van parked outside His own first instinct was "Respect and Proud"

Your first instinct is Respect and Proud ? What a Load of Bollox !

I like flags, but they must be done tastefully, in Merica even though I don't like what the country is and stands for its great to see their flags outside Buildings and Home's, its the same in Turkey, the Turkish flag is everywhere you look.

But its done well, here 99% of the time the material is cheap and nasty, it's been up for a football tournament and not been taken down, and it's most of the time clinging onto the gutter at the top of the house in a crude way and look's dirty and odd.

"Proud and Respectful" ? PHUCK OFF !