+ Visit Birmingham City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Reality arrives...

Reality arrives...

Well I have only seen the score re the Derby game and read a short brief but I guess despite Derby being one of the highfliers and pretty good at finding the net the result is a good indicator of where the team is really at in terms of what is needed to eventually climb the division.

No harm done I'd suggest,most supporters I think can see there has been a good bit of progress since Rowett came on the scene and we are all aware of the other troubles so as long as we don't hit another rough spell and may be a bit of a Cup run can happen and Blyth Spartans don't give us a shock the season can with hope end on a good note,KRO.

re: Reality arrives...

Yes just about heard the result down in St.Ives although it didn't spoil my holiday. I read a few reviews from Blues fans and they had no complaints so hats off to Derby and come on you Blues at Forest tomorrow.

re: Reality arrives...

It was always going to happen after blogging that we wouldn't get turned over again. Was a freaky day (Heskey found the back of the net!) Disappointing when there were 23,000+ in the ground to see a (s)no(w) show; the Derby goals appeared well-taken rather than as the result of chaos/poor defending. We are in a position and with a points,tally few can have predicted, even if our goal difference has taken a step back lets trust Sir Gary can rally the troops and achieve a double over Forest.KRO

& mission accomplished!

Would that my wishes were always as accurate. Cant get hold of Blyth Spartans tickets for money, let alone love ...

Happy Days

KRO

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)