+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Happy Days!

Happy Days!

Hi folks, I hope you're all well and have had a cracking christmas.

I just logged on as I've had a skinful since I got back from the Etihad, I've had time to reflect on the performance and I thought I'd bore you with it (the brief version though )

Today was my third away game of the season. I saw us defend manfully against Arsenal before three late goals scuppered us. I saw us score two early goals against Stoke and then defend for our lives, even using the Premier League dark arts of time wasting to get us over the line.

Today I saw my side come up against a behemoth. They were complaining about playing twice in 48 hours but were able to make some like for like changes, we were necessarily unchanged.

We went for them. None of the defensive play I previously described. We gave it a go, and were at least the equal of them in the first half of the first half. Then they scored, and scored again with a world class finish. They battered us then and we could have wilted, but our spir

re: Happy Days!

A great performance from the Clarets against the moneybags team Whoooooshy..one to treasure in the memories of our great club.. We actually deserved to win it in the end.. All the best for the new year to you and yours Jon.

"Don`t touch the leather"

nice one whooooshy !!

hope yr good & well

Yes yes whatever

Seriously.. well done, great result and great to hear you were going for the win when most teams would have happily settled for a draw eh..

Hope this makes you kick on now mate.

Take it easy matey

Hopefully it's the last point burnley get whooosh!

p.s have a good new year mate

Quote Originally Posted by Artist
    Hopefully it's the last point burnley get whooosh!

p.s have a good new year mate
    Oh Art mate, you know you love us really . Happy new year fella.

Cheers to bwfc and dazzy for the comments (I now officially prefer Villa to Brum ) happy new year to you both.

Alf, all the best and up the Clarets!