+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Goalkeeping

Goalkeeping

See Anyon has joined S****horpe until the end of the season leaving us again without a back up goalkeeper!

re: Goalkeeping

Think we're singing some dude from Derby aren't we?

We have, but on Youth loan so if he sits on the bench who of Nicky, Uche, Tatey, Jamie Ness and Greg Leigh do we leave out of the squad ...?

I don't think he'll leave any of them out - especially given they're all in the starting XI.

I think he'll continue to go without a 'keeper on the bench and Etheridge is cover for the games following if Ben gets injured and for the U21 games to save the youth team 'keeper from being overworked.

Meanwhile, our second string 'keeper continues to sit on the bench for Burton every week.It's odd, bizarre even - at face value.

Quote Originally Posted by DGFG
    I don't think he'll leave any of them out - especially given they're all in the starting XI.

I think he'll continue to go without a 'keeper on the bench and Etheridge is cover for the games following if Ben gets injured and for the U21 games to save the youth team 'keeper from being overworked.

Meanwhile, our second string 'keeper continues to sit on the bench for Burton every week.It's odd, bizarre even - at face value.
    Sadly that's solved then - unless we bring in another bigger forward on loan, Etheridge can sit on the bench as one of five as we don't now count Uche

As for Shearer - yes, odd for a man desperate to play games ...

i assume we'll see the new keeper tonight, isn't there meant to be a Cheshire senior cup game cancelled from last week tonight at Gresty Road ?

Can't see it mentioned on the OS, but pretty sure,

That said please don't take my word for it!!!!!

KO tonight is 7:45.