+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: BOBs Tuesday Games:

re: BOBs Tuesday Games:

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli
    togh times ahead

i just want this transfer window over with
    If you are a Burnley fan you wouldn't think there was a bloody window open

I was impressed by Swindon when I watched them at Coventry Gaz, especially Louis Thompson, then I find out he's a loan player from Norwich which surprised me.[/quote]

Narwich bought him from us and oddly have let us keep him till the end of the season will be sorry to see him go - especially if we make it up and have to play them. He should have stayed with us

Well Done Saddlers, Comms to you gards.

Full Times:

Derby 2-0 bastids... 2-0

Millwall 0-0 Reading... 2-2

Walsall 0-0 Preston... 1-2

I know, I'm sorry Dan, I got your score spot on again
    No problem Alto, as soon as I saw the starting 11 I knew we didn't stand a chance, then the subsitutions just made it even more unlikely of trying to compete. I'm used to it. It was well worth resting his 'stars' on Saturday!

Quote Originally Posted by DanRrr
    No problem Alto, as soon as I saw the starting 11 I knew we didn't stand a chance, then the subsitutions just made it even more unlikely of trying to compete. I'm used to it. It was well worth resting his 'stars' on Saturday!
    I didn't see the game but noticed Gestede came on after 64 mins and then Rhodes after 77, to me that looked like a sign of intent, but obviously you saw it differently.

I didn't see the game but noticed Gestede came on after 64 mins and then Rhodes after 77, to me that looked like a sign of intent, but obviously you saw it differently.[/quote]

I think Guesthead went off injured and was subbed.

Oh yes Alf, I have just checked again on Sky Sports Score Centre, he came on after 43 minutes and went off injured after another 21 minutes, he probably didn't warm up properly after all he's just a Championship player

Oh yes Alf, I have just checked again on Sky Sports Score Centre, he came on after 43 minutes and went off injured after another 21 minutes, he probably didn't warm up properly after all he's just a Championship player
    For the moment..

I didn't see the game but noticed Gestede came on after 64 mins and then Rhodes after 77, to me that looked like a sign of intent, but obviously you saw it differently.[/quote]

It's the defence and midfield where the problem lie. In the last 7 games we've had 6 different defences and the midfield chops and changes just as much. Looks like kids football at the moment. Doesn't matter who plays upfront if there's no relationships forged to feed them with chances. That said, I always expected to lose to Derby, they should have gone up last season.

Bloody QPR

They were 2nd best in the play-off final, just got lucky. I was gutted, they would have been good for some extra points this season, unlike your bloody lot

Quote Originally Posted by DanRrr
    They were 2nd best in the play-off final, just got lucky. I was gutted, they would have been good for some extra points this season, unlike your bloody lot

Yes Dan that Q P R win really annoyed me with Derby just missing out, I don't know why but I cannot see Derby getting promoted this time either, I'd love it for Rammy but I have a feeling they may miss out again.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678