+ Visit Chelsea FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Travelling Football Fans & Hotel Selection

Travelling Football Fans & Hotel Selection

Dear fellow fans,

I am a football fan and enthusiast and I love watching English Premier League.
    Now I am doing a research for my Masters thesis about travelling football fans and hotel selection.

Please take a few minutes to answer this questionnaire below. It is completely anonymous.
    You only need to have*travelled*to attend a game in this season and stayed at a*hotel*during the trip.
    It will take you less than 10 minutes to complete. Please answer all 3 parts, the 1st will take about 5' and the rest less than 3'.**

Copy & Paste the*link:* :-D
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LR6M6HK*

Your opinion matters!

Thank you

Anestis Zoumpoulakis
    Msc Student
    Service Management, Tourism
    Lund University
    Campus Helsingborg
    anestis.zoumpoulakis.745@student.lu.se*

re: Travelling Football Fans & Hotel Selection

I want to thank everyone who spared few minutes and completed the questionnaire.
    Just a friendly reminder to anyone who haven't done it until now. Please people is a big project and I need your responses, it will only take few minutes of your time.
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LR6M6HK

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)