+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Andy Kellett

Andy Kellett

Had a good game for Man U U-21's last night against Man City.

Mate of mine went to the game and said he looks a very good player.

Also won Plymouth's Young Player Of The Year this year.

Looks like the loan deals have done him the world of good.

Being honest he didn't shine for us when he had the chance this year so do we keep him or let him go as his contract is up?

I say keep. His experience at Man U must have given him a load of confidence for Lennon to work with

re: Andy Kellett

If he's really good Man U will sign him up. I wouldn't be too keen on signing Janko, he had one decent game for us, got injured and never looked decent after that.

United can only sign him up if we agree to sell him, it was thought he was out of contract the same as Janko but that I believe is not the case.

He's only a loan into their U-21's

Looking good in that side and making a step up to Man U's senior squad is a massive gulf. How many actually do it?

I suspect he'll have a choice. First team with us or u-21's with them although with the amount of players we released today I reckon he'll be in our squad next season

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)