+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Get it right tonight Steve or else we will be in big trouble !

Get it right tonight Steve or else we will be in big trouble !

Saturday you were far to cavalier in your team selection, and your choice of captain !

I suspect you thought you could make a big statement and tried to fit in all your new big guns ?

Truth is you started too many"Virgins" three of them right down the spine of the team with NO league games between them, big mistake when we had plenty of championship players sat in the stand,/bench Wood, Green, Frecks and Collins, all been there at this level although some are not as good as they were but still better than the inexperienced kids that you started with.

So it's massively important to get it right tonight otherwise confidence will be shot totally, we don't have to win 4-0 a boring workmanlike 1-0 will do.
    Cambridge historically will take some beating (does Dion Dublin still lead the line)they are a tough uncompromising team and we just need a win to get us going Grant Ward will be a good player one day but is not ready to dictate the centre of the field yet, so try him out wide l

re: Get it right tonight Steve or else we will be in big trouble !

I think we need to win by a couple of goals within 90 mins and then battle out a draw at forest

i still believe he would do a better job in the stands for the first half

Millerstale he did start with Collins.Agreed a win tonight is important now.

We never do big cup runs so a loss tonight wouldn't be anything new.... What would be a worry is he's trying a new line up and that didn't work..,,

We'll see anyway.....

Season's brand new no fretting from me yet....