+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE REMIND CLAIRE

WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE REMIND CLAIRE

THAT SHE WAS ELECTED TO REPRESENT THE VEIWS AND INTERESTS OF THE SUPPORTERS OF THE CLUB AGAINST THE WALL OF SECRECY BUT UP BY NIXON AND JENKINS AND THE BOARD OF THE FOOTBALL CLUB.

THAT DOESNT MEAN WEEKS OF BRIEFINGS. AGREEMENTS AND REDACTED STATEMENTS IN MEANS GOING INTO THE MEETING WITH YOUR PHONE IN YOUR BAG AND ON RECORD AND AS SOON AS THE MEETING IS FINISHED GET THE JUICY BITS UP ON THE WEB.

ONCE AGAIN REMEMBERING JUST WHO YOU ARE IN THERE TO REPRESENT

AND AFTER THIS WEEKEND THE SAME SHOULD BE SAID TO THE BOARD OF THE TRUST [ OR WHATEVER THEYRE CALLING THEMSELVES THIS WEEK.]

re: WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE REMIND CLAIRE

On the other board Deano says that he's arranged a sit-down with Claire in the Sunset at 2 p.m. on Saturday. He's asking who else (up to 5) want to go along. Anyone who's interested can put theird down. If you can't get along, perhaps you can find a representative?

Anyone else?

We're doing an online chat 8pm-10pm on Thurs, for anybody wanting to raise concerns/questions. Alternatively as Griff says, from 2pm in the Sunset on Saturday.

WHATS THE POINT IN EITHER OF THEM SHE.LL BE NO MORE LIKELY TO DISH THE DIRT THAT WAY THAT SHE WOULD ONLINE

AS I TOLD HER WHEN SHE GOT THE JOB SHE SHOULD OF PICKED HALF A DOZEN PEOPLE AND FED THEM THE STUFF THAT WE REALLY WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT WOULD TAKE NIXON AND CO LONGER THAN HER TENURE TO WORK OUT AND PROVE WHERE IT WAS COMING FROM

LETS FACE IT WAS THERE ANYTHING IN YESTERDAYS PILE OF CRAP THAT ANYBODY EITHER DIDNT KNOW BEFORE OR WAS OF THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF INTEREST OBVIOUSLY THE ACCOUNTS WERE BUT PERSONALLY I.D RATHER DECEMINATE THEM MYSELF THAN READ THE SPIN THATS BEEN PUT ON THEM ON THERE.

PROFIT MY ARSE THE ONLY PERSON TO PROFIT WILL BE JENKINS AS HE.LL CLAIM HE WONT HAVE TO STUMP UP THE KIDS INHERITANCE MONEY THIS YEAR TO COVER THE ANNUAL LOSS

BUT I TELL YOU WHAT TO LOSE TWO MILLION QUID IN FOUR YEARS RUNNING A COMPANY WITH A TURNOVER OF CUFCS DOESNT HALF TAKE SOME DOING. SO WHAT DO THEY DO ? PROMOTE THE PERSON WITH FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY TO THE BOARDROOM. YO

Yes, I am a spineless ****, for not revealing information at this stage. This is after all only a business deal we're talking about, and it's only related to local investor(s) potentially investing in the club. Sorry, I'll get/figures posted immediately in an attempt to scupper any deal. At least then you'll be informed eh.

HA HA SORE NERVE WELL AND TRULY TOUCHED OBVIOUSLY

WELL FROM WHAT I.M TOLD THE DEAL WANTS SCUPPERING AND SCUPPERING NOW

AND IF LAPPING AND THE DO GOODERS HADNT GOT INVOLVED WE.D HAVE A TRUST THAT DID WHAT IT WAS SET UP TO DO IE MAKE THE ****S IN THE BOARDROOM DANCE TO THE FANS TUNE AND NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND AS IT IS NOW

ANY LOCAL INVESTOR WHO ISNT WILLING TO COME OUT AND OUTLINE HIS PLANS INSTEAD OF SKULKING AROUND WITH SECRET MEETINGS SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ENTERTAINED AS ONCE AGAIN NO DOUBT IT WILL BE JUST ANOTHER PLAN TO DISSIPATE THE TRUST SHAREHOLDING WHEN IN EFFECT THEY SHOULD BE OUT THERE TRYING TO BUY MORE NOT GIVING UP THE ONES THAT THEYVE GOT.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)