+ Visit Doncaster Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FA Cup

FA Cup

Great that Rovers are through to the next round. For me personally I would like to see them play either Manchester Utd or Stoke as they are the only two teams I haven't seen them play (in proper matches).

re: FA Cup

I'm boring. I just want to see us pocketing the £67,500 we would get for winning, so I would opt for as easy an opposition as possible. The money can help finance another loan player to get us to the playoffs.

Christmas came early for me when we got rid of Dickov (the day after I said on this forum he needed to go) and look where we are now. Fergie has been all we could have hoped for once he had a few games under his belt to reorganise the team. There's no way we would have won 5, drawn 1, lost 1 in the last 7 games under Dickov.

7:30 tomorrow night we will know.

Isn't the grand majority of the gate money shared between the 2 clubs in FA Cup matches? If so, an away match at Manchester United would seem to be the best financial investment and at the same time satisfy Lifelong's lifelong wish. Stoke on the other hand isn't a very appealing idea.... And there's no guarantee we would win against 'easy' opposition.

Stoke it is. Do you have a magic wand or friends in high places Lifelong?

rie: FA Cup

If I had it would have been man Utd away but i can at least be able to cross stoke of my list and hope for man Utd in the next round