+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Happy 12th of July Brothers and Sisters

Quote Originally Posted by AguyIknow View Post
    On you go then daftie - do you or do you not support the OO? You know, the guys who crawl out from under their rocks around the 12th of July each year. The same 12th of July you suggest people should celebrate
    To support the order one would have to be a member, so no.

I however do know many people who are members and who are honest living Christians who put much back into their communities and are very well respected, describing them the way you do shows you once again to be an ignorant intolerant bigot.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    To support the order one would have to be a member, so no.

I however do know many people who are members and who are honest living Christians who put much back into their communities and are very well respected, describing them the way you do shows you once again to be an ignorant intolerant bigot.

Bullsh1t.

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    Simple question - do the Orange Order discriminate in any way against those who are practising Roman Catholics?
    What a stupid question, of course the OO discriminates against Catholics, it is set up to provide entirely for Protestants, but it is not violent towards them. Tell me this does the Catholic policeman's society descriminate against Protestants?
    Does the Jewish faith allow Catholics to become Rabbis?
    Will the catholic faith ever allow a Protestant pope?

Stupid ignorant intolerant question, your happy to be tolerant to everyone as long as it's not a Protestant organisation, the surface has been well and truly scratched with you, bigot.

Didn't take rolf long to become the new sir walloper, offended by everything

What a stupid question, of course the OO discriminates against Catholics, it is set up to provide entirely for Protestants, but it is not violent towards them. Tell me this does the Catholic policeman's society descriminate against Protestants?

Stupid ignorant intolerant question, your happy to be tolerant to everyone as long as it's not a Protestant organisation, the surface has been well and truly scratched with you, bigot.

I'm not aware of 'catholic policeman society' walking through our streets with banners saying no prods

I am not happy to be tolerant to anyone who practises discrimination or bigotry. I could not care less what imaginary friend these fools believe in, but anyone (look it up) who discriminates against ANYONE (caps for emphasis - again, look it up) is a blight on the world and the planet would be better off without them. Anyone who thinks less of anyone else because of their religion, ***uality, colour, yada yada yada is just one more fud we would be better off without. Your ridiculous comparisons about Protestant popes and Catholic rabbis are fatuous in the extreme. The Jewish faith was not set up to oppose Catholicism. The Catholic faith was not set up to oppose Protestantism.
    Can the same be said about the bowler-hatted bigots in the Orange Order? (Rhetorical question by the way...)
    The orange order and their supporters, much like the KKK, Isis, and any other extremist organisations who were only set up to actively discriminate against others, are repugnant, repellent, and should cease to exist.
    You can squeal bigot all you like, but I'm not the one posting pish supporting bigoted organisations.
    Why don't you just be honest (again, look it up...) for once, and admit it?
    People may think a little more of you if you stopped wriggling and squirming.

Quote Originally Posted by mogwaiCSC View Post
    I'm not aware of 'catholic policeman society' walking through our streets with banners saying no prods

I've never heard of it - I'll have to google it - is it a big organisation in Australia?#

edit: Found the Catholic Police Guild - is that it?

I'll have to have a wee look and see if their charter mentions anything about opposing Protestantism in all its forms and Protestants...
    Last edited by JackSnakes; 15-07-2016 at 06:34 AM.

Interesting...

The Aims & Objectives of the Catholic Police Guild are:

To provide a fraternal organisation through which members may be encouraged and obtain a better understanding of their Catholic Faith and its relevance to the Police service vocation.
    To help members to apply Christian principles in the performance of their duties by helping others, resisting temptations to injustice and disloyalty, demonstrating qualities of integrity, sincerity and truthfulness and performing other charitable good works.
    All Members are expected to participate fully in the Guild’s charitable activities and spiritual and social events.

His Holiness Pope John Paul II expanded upon these during an address to the Catholic Police Guild of England & Wales given in Rome on Friday, 12th April 1985 whilst the Guild was on a pilrimage to the Eternal City to to celebrate it’s seventh year of foundation:
    In summary the Holy Father stated tht members of the Catholic Police Guild should:

Be ever mindful of our professional and family responsibilities in the light of the Gospel message of God’s love.
    Maintain high moral standards, discipline, self-sacrifice and the genuine concern for the common good in order to bear witness to the authenticity of our belief in the Paschal Mystery of the redeeming Death and Resurrection of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
    Enthusiastically serve the cause of civic harmony and well-being with sensitivity and Christian hope.

"Enthusiastically serve the cause of civic harmony"...

Wonder if the Orange Order's charter says similar... (not really - that was a wee bit of sarcasm there...)

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSkelper View Post
    Aye this cambusman chap seems a bit of a fud. He goes on about how shyte this board is, "twa cheeks same erse" patter but still continues to post here. Strange laddie.
    Maybe I did say the board was shyte but I really dont recall saying that.

I do call the green huns and the blue huns for the bigoted hate filled vermin that they are who will stoop to the lowest levels but thats besides the point.

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    I am not happy to be tolerant to anyone who practises discrimination or bigotry. I could not care less what imaginary friend these fools believe in, but anyone (look it up) who discriminates against ANYONE (caps for emphasis - again, look it up) is a blight on the world and the planet would be better off without them. Anyone who thinks less of anyone else because of their religion, ***uality, colour, yada yada yada is just one more fud we would be better off without. Your ridiculous comparisons about Protestant popes and Catholic rabbis are fatuous in the extreme. The Jewish faith was not set up to oppose Catholicism. The Catholic faith was not set up to oppose Protestantism.
    Can the same be said about the bowler-hatted bigots in the Orange Order? (Rhetorical question by the way...)
    The orange order and their supporters, much like the KKK, Isis, and any other extremist organisations who were only set up to actively discriminate against others, are repugnant, repellent, and should cease to exist.
    You can squeal bigot all you like, but I'm not the one posting pish supporting bigoted organisations.
    Why don't you just be honest (again, look it up...) for once, and admit it?
    People may think a little more of you if you stopped wriggling and squirming.
    The OO wasn't set up to "actively discriminate" against anyone, blinding ignorance.

Comparing the OO to KKK, ISIS or any other extremist murdering psychotic organisation is utterly preposterous.

I have known a few members of the OO for years and you comparing them to murdering terrorists like what has happened today in Nice shows an incredible level of ignorance, to even suggest the OO is on a par with people who would drive into a crowd of innocent women and children mowing them down in the street and leaving them dead shows you to be the repugnant and repellent individual you accuse others of.

I don't "support" the OO, I don't believe in god, I don't follow any religion, I don't hate anyone and am quite prepared to be tolerant of anyones beliefs as long as they do not try and force their views upon me, you on the other hand have shown to be intolerant of those who's views you oppose and as extreme as the organisations you compare them to by wishing the ordinary working class folk within the OO dead.

Bigot doesn't even begin to describe you mate.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)