+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Will He Last till Christmas?

Will He Last till Christmas?

Well not picking a side with Johnson in it. Or Ince come to that but I'm sure he will learn that Hughes must be in the side and that Hendrick and Bryson play too similar type of games to be in the same side.

Think you posted the same thing this time last year about Clement...and you weren't far out.
    Tbf, I didn't understand the starting XI either, but he has to give people a chance and find things out for himself. Understand the frustration today and the crowd's reaction to Johnson being taken off, but unfortunately it really doesn't help when the biggest cheer of the day comes because our most expensive signing was taken off.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 06-08-2016 at 09:56 PM.

I agree some of the crowds reactions today were odd and counter productive.

Ramspride Think its a myth that Hendrick and Bryson can't play together We've won loads of matches with them both in Probably the best match we played last season was the away leg at Hull in the playoffs and they both played in that Incidently only 5 players started yesterday from the 11 who started at Hull

i think he will be here at xmas and at end of season problem is with rams fans they want to win every game playing like barcalona not going to happen guys.

Like like

I agree with the replies. I only put 'Will he last till Christmas' on for a joke as ramanag said I posted the same last year about Clement but I feel a lot more confident with our new management. The team selection was strange though as I think most supporters, apart from Rattea (Oh sorry he's not a supporter), would have Hughes's name first on the team sheet. But we don't see the see the lads in training sessions and the team Pearson picked may have looked best, for that formation, when playing in training. He may also have left some of the others out and Bent in playing mind games. I can't understand Johnson though, when he first started last season I thought he was a really good buy but something has happened to him to destroy all his confidence obviously the crowd don't help. You can't change from being a good player as he was at Norwich and when he first came to being rubbish as he is now without it all being in his mind. If Pearson and his staff could get to the bottom of the trouble and get Johnson playing well again he would be a good asset.

Quote Originally Posted by southernram22 View Post
    i think he will be here at xmas and at end of season problem is with rams fans they want to win every game playing like barcalona not going to happen guys.
    And there lies the problem, unrealistic expectations of some. Its the Championshp FFS!

For me, I will take drawing ugly in a game where we dont play well, particularly against opposition that many seem to be underestimating!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)