+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: What do we want?

A quisling.

A real quisling

Not just any quisling

But a Scottish quisling

Saor Deutschland

Quote Originally Posted by 54FairAndSquare View Post
    A quisling.

A real quisling

Not just any quisling

But a Scottish quisling

Saor Deutschland
    Ah the Walloper family photie. L to R Mr Walloper sen .. Ma Walloper wi her lovely General franco tartan frock. ( fantastic scrubber knees has Ma) Uncle attita ,Wee IQ himsel copy O daily mail in the hipper pouch. And old Uncle rolf. What a lovely treat for us all thanks IQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Mook1 View Post
    What do they think about the recent disability cuts?

Happy with them are they?

And how would you know what I know about disability? You don't know anything about me other than that I phucking hate the tories & their constant attacks on the poor & needy.

Plenty of morons vote tory, completely oblivious to the negative effect it has on them & their peers. I know a few myself, one of them is unemployed at the moment & the phucking idiot will still vote for them at the next election. Thicker than shyte in the neck of a bottle.
    What I do know about them they are not happy with the SNP.
    APart from what you say I know you are left wing and also a glory hunting Liverpool fan.
    And have you never thought it might be you that's the moron, a phucking idiot and thicker than shyte in a bottle ? Because I think you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Why don't you explain it? Possibly they are quite well-off and believe the tories will help them maintain that lifestyle. Perhaps they are able to provide for their child and are not being terrorised by natzis employed by the tory government to force them to seek work even though they are terminally ill or suffer from conditions which makes it impossible for them to look for jobs they couldn't perform anyway.
    I'll explain what I know and that is they are far from well off. I know they provide the best they can for their child and both work in average paid jobs. I also know that they cannot stand the SNP, have both voted Lib Dem in the past but voted Tory at the last election as they believe that they offered the best for their child.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Firstly why is it p1sh ? The EU don't make any important domestic policies or decisions for the UK. Yes I indeed do know the SNP are not Scotland you really should be telling the Britnat fanatics like Walloper and Bodie that. They are the ones who seem obsessed by the SNP.
    The SNP were, of course, the principal protagonists in favour of independence during the September 2014 referendum but the Independence movement is made up of all colours of voters Labour, Green, and those not associated with any political party. I myself base line values are closer to a REALLabour party than it is to the SNP. And come Independence if we have a decent Labour party I may well vote for it. I don't really thing anti-SNP sentiment is Anti Scottish but I'm talking here about IQ/Walloper who's Northern Irish Unionist dogmatic politics are Anti Scottish. As for wee Bodie he's a self confessed Tory and Anti-Scottish by default. Leaving aside the SNP I don't know what your views on Scottish Independence is Redscot perhap you could tell me
    What utter drivel. If it wasn't for the SNP there is no way that another referendum would even be thought about. You are now in the habit of talking shyte though, sad as it is as I did have respect for you but you have proved that you are just like the rest of the ferverent Nationalists.
    Personally I have voted Tory once as I like Davidson as a politician and I think she is the best opposition on the table to put Sturgeon to task. As for anti Scottish you can phuck right off with that p1sh just because I don't follow your thoughts of wanting independence, despise the SNP and for my sins have voted for Davidson.
    I'm as Scottish as you and as proud of it as you.

You voted tory in the UK election because of an MSP in the Scottish parliament? Or are you talking about the last Scottish elections.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    You voted tory in the UK election because of an MSP in the Scottish parliament? Or are you talking about the last Scottish elections.
    The last Scottish election I voted for Davidson

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    What utter drivel. If it wasn't for the SNP there is no way that another referendum would even be thought about. You are now in the habit of talking shyte though, sad as it is as I did have respect for you but you have proved that you are just like the rest of the ferverent Nationalists.
    Personally I have voted Tory once as I like Davidson as a politician and I think she is the best opposition on the table to put Sturgeon to task. As for anti Scottish you can phuck right off with that p1sh just because I don't follow your thoughts of wanting independence, despise the SNP and for my sins have voted for Davidson.
    I'm as Scottish as you and as proud of it as you.
    You know absolutely nothing about the Independence movement Bodie. Nothing about the grassroots movement happening in the working class housing schemes of Scotland. All you can see is SNP baaad your obsessed with them. The SNP for many are a means to an end but in saying that they've done a nae bad job of running the country so good in fact they got more votes than the Tories and Labour put together. As for the respect thing I just got fed up with your negativity about our country and Government so the gloves are off for you Laddie

God Save The Quisling

Rule Greater Germania

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    The last Scottish election I voted for Davidson
    and you voted for Cameron in the UK elections?

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)