+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Fishal Sevco match thread

Better than last week but not that hard to top that debacle.

Maddison is having probably one of his worst games for us and Hayes is continuing from last week. Other than that not too bad in a inviting them on to us non threatening way.

Oh my phuking god! Who just saw the follow with pride advert? That was like the cast of deliverance right there

They really must be shyte if their commentators are getting excited by this performance. They are awful but I still have a fear in the pit in my stomach that we'll lose 1-0 here.
    McInnes will probably be happy with a point but they are pure boll0cks and it's 2 points lost if we draw here.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Oh my phuking god! Who just saw the follow with pride advert? That was like the cast of deliverance right there
    I was just about to post about that, they obviously don't do irony as well.
    Everything they mentioned was sung about in the first half.

McLean is an absolute passenger.

His "river dance" as e backed of their number 10 McKay was embarsssing. That's a GIF waiting to happen…

Get him off and McGinn on.

Reminds me (from my booze addled memory) of the match at Pittodrie. We haven't got in about them, but we've been totally comfortable defensively. Maddison has been utterly gash though. Thnk we need to adjust it a bit and bring McGinn on at half time. McInnes won't be that proactive though.

Quote Originally Posted by naetaebashersallowed View Post
    I was just about to post about that, they obviously don't do irony as well.
    Everything they mentioned was sung about in the first half.
    They were that ugly I wouldn't be surprised if it was a hack! I'm surely slug out the Goonies was there

We need a good performance after last weeks tumbola team surrender debacle.
    Does not sound like we are getting it and can see us losing this.
    Sorry for negativity but little to get excited about and that's listening to Red tv, even they sound a bit bored.

An actual attempt to try and win the game would be a good statement of intent rather than a let's see what happens type of attitude that Mcinnes has us set up for. If we could actually shoot we might have had a couple of nearer misses but all our shots can be described as passbacks at best.

One thing for sure and that is DM saw an entirely different game to us and will change nothing. Well at least not until it is too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallus79 View Post
    McLean is an absolute passenger.

His "river dance" as e backed of their number 10 McKay was embarsssing. That's a GIF waiting to happen…

Get him off and McGinn on.
    He's a total waste of a jersey. Yet totally undroppable for some reason.

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast