+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Table of arrests in English football so far this campaign

I doubt Pompey fans realised the nature of the injury but I do think the stretcher would or should've given room for concern

I've been going to football at the turf nigh on 55 years and I've never seen anybody booed off on a stretcher .. In fact the complete opposite where the fans have clapped the injured party off..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I've been going to football at the turf nigh on 55 years and I've never seen anybody booed off on a stretcher .. In fact the complete opposite where the fans have clapped the injured party off..
    Proper fans Alf B-)

The stretcher should have told them the story (as you said Gaz), and I agree with the Luton player. That was totally out of order for the Pompey fans to take the mick like that.

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Proper fans Alf B-)
    Pompey my second team Gaz,but you don't behave like that towards somebody being stretchered off with a broken leg..

Pompey my second team Gaz,but you don't behave like that towards somebody being stretchered off with a broken leg..
    Doncaster Bell thumped Pompey last night Alfie

Be good to see them push on some more and challenge for the autos'

Great to see the Clarets aren't in that table..
    I was looking for you Alf! The dingles must be going soft!

I can remember years ago when a Notts player got stretchered off the pitch and got cheered off by Notts fans but that was because he was crap and we was glad to see him subbed,we started to chant the name of the opposition player who had taken him out and booed when he got a yellow for it

Quote Originally Posted by chalkyncfc61 View Post
    I can remember years ago when a Notts player got stretchered off the pitch and got cheered off by Notts fans but that was because he was crap and we was glad to see him subbed,we started to chant the name of the opposition player who had taken him out and booed when he got a yellow for it
    That's not like the good people of notts turning there back on their own is it mate 😉lol

I wish that I had never mentioned it Donny as I've been racking my brain all day trying to remember his bloody name

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast