+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Queens Trust 2016/17

I suppose if an actual supporter gets on the board, this would delight the Queens Trust members.

i dont know likes ,id of liked to of seen one of the fans who stand on the terraces with the rest of the fans in this job ,and one everyone knows ,so you can just walk up to and chat with while your at the games ,ie like a jim mccormick or someone like that or a jrsleftpeg whos usually got his finger on the pulse about the club .

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    You must be a little disheartened Joe that not one of your Trust members has shown any interest on FMad in the good news ! !

Really hope the SLO has contacted the likes of JTulip about the supporters meeting she's organising for the end of January

Hi Nunez, unfortunately I've not been contacted myself but seems quite a lot of supporters have been so hopefully it will be a good, well attended meeting.

Ftivano1, not at all disheartened just the board seems to have gone a bit quiet of late. Lots of positive messages and support been received on Facebook, twitter and in emails to the Trust.

Quote Originally Posted by JTulip View Post
    Hi Nunez, unfortunately I've not been contacted myself but seems quite a lot of supporters have been so hopefully it will be a good, well attended meeting.

Can't actually believe you've not been invited along after all the hard work you've done over the years promoting fixtures and raising funds which go directly back into Queen of the South FC . Personally think the S.L.O. has scored an own goal here

You have to wonder why there was no invite.

Quote Originally Posted by nunez View Post
    Can't actually believe you've not been invited along after all the hard work you've done over the years promoting fixtures and raising funds which go directly back into Queen of the South FC . Personally think the S.L.O. has scored an own goal here
    As mentioned in another thread all supporters clubs have been invited to send two members along - we at Queens Mad have also been invited

Just received a copy of the accounts by email . Great to see a £130,000 profit but it doesn't read good for the Trust's hope of getting a fan representative on board

The adjoining letter that came with club accounts is a right kick in the nuts for the Trust but honestly can't say I'm surprised

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)